- To advocate for good water quality.
- To award scholarships, and grants in support of restoring and sustaining shellfishing as a positive asset for the Town of Barnstable.
- To promote and assist shellfish propagation and habitat projects in the Town of Barnstable.
- To encourage the town to reestablish, maintain and increase local “Ways to Water.”
- To educate the membership and the public about the shellfishing resources of the town.
- To support enforcement of the shellfish rules and regulations.
- To assist development of sound shellfish regulations for recreational shellfish permit holders.
- To share techniques, resources and shellfish recipes for the enjoyment of our members, associates, friends and supporters.
Photo by Andrew Newman